Jumaat, 30 Oktober 2015

The Time When It Touched

Assalamualaikum...

Bismillah...

I was started love my mum....
This is because happened in the last morning... She told me that she regret about her past.. Past to do something wrong..... She story about her past while the little tears come out from her eyes.. I was very touched at that time.. and i can see she is very upset because... her past cannot turn back to recover about she had done the sin at the last time.. I can see very sincerer from her heart to Repent 
 ..... I hope Allah heard about she said.. And give apologize to her...... And i hope my mum get to the Jannah easily without any difficulty in Akhirat..... 

Oh Allah please forgive my mum... Because she had done raised me up until now and make me become matured and knowing You (Allah)...........

Wasalam..... 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

saya sgt menghargai komen anda :)